Simple decorated Sunflower Cupcakes are fun for every age level. This is the perfect cupcakes for any occasion that involves flowers!
Next time it’s your turn to bring cupcakes to school/church/work/party be sure to consider these! They are fun, always leave people in awe, and definitely delicious!
Here is a quick video on how to made these.
Here is the recipe I used for the buttercream. I only made HALF this recipe.
I also made some Chocolate Buttercream. The sunflowers are piped onto Vanilla Cupcakes.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 32 ounces (4 cups) confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons 2% or whole milk
- pinch salt