Does the world need a new Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe?
Probably not. So it’s a good thing I didn’t create I! For this recipe I was actually looking for the best chocolate chip cookie dough, (which it is!) but then was blown away when the cookie baked up.
It was so light and so chewy and just slightly crisp on the outside.
Basically the most perfectest awesomest deliciousest chocolate chip cookie ever.
I loved these sweet cookies right out of the oven when the chocolate was melting everywhere and the center was just barely done.
- 1 cup butter (227g) softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons (8g) vanilla extract
- 3 cups (375g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (4g) baking soda
- 2 teaspoons (8g) hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon (.5g) salt
- 2 cups (350g) semisweet chocolate chips