One of my favorite blogs is The Slow Roasted Italian . Donna & Chad do a fantastic job of sharing exactly the kind of foods I want to eat!
They shared an Extreme Reese’s Peanut Butter No-Bake Pie that I have been eyeing for over a year. I finally made it and loved it, but then decided to make it in a jar for the treats over the holidays. Each jar has it’s own lid so one can be eaten at a time making it the perfect snack for wandering and hungry houseguests!
I love slowly eating this out of a jar in front of a cozy fire. Who am I kidding, I totally watch it in front of my ipad because that it where I can binge watch Murder She Wrote. #jessicafletcherrules
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Oreo® cookie crumb crust
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 16-24* mini Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped and chopped
- If you are NOT adding Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups to the cheesecake then you will only need 8-10 mini cups for garnish