Ladies and Gentleman – I have a confession to make!
I am helplessly addicted to OATMEAL
If you go through my breakfast category you will see quite a few of my oatmeal creations. There is just so much you can do with this little miracle food. I’m sure oatmeal is what they serve in heaven haha!
This Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal is one of my newest favorites. As with every other oatmeal dish, it’s super easy and quick to make of course, but this one is also so decadently tasting, you would never guess it’s good for you. The flavors of chocolate and coconut are very strong and the texture is absolutely melt-in-your-mouth!
- ½ cup Old-fashioned Oatmeal
- ⅔ cups Cashew Milk (can use almond or any other milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon Dark Chocolate Dream Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Butter
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 3-4 Strawberries, diced
- ½ tablespoon Coconut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter, optional
- ¼ cup Cashew Milk (or any other milk)