This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OnePanPronto #CollectiveBias
Delicious Chicken, Broccoli, Sun-Dried Tomato One Pot Pasta Meal- penne pasta smothered in a flavorful pesto and tossed with broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and goat cheese or parmesan cheese for the kiddos! This is a dish the whole family will love and it’s so easy, you’ll want to make it again and again!
You guys know I love simple. Well it doesn’t get any more simple than this: One Pot. No Boil. No Drain.. Yep, all the ingredients in ONE POT. I think I’m in love.
- ½ pound broccoli florets (about 4 cups)
- 1 (6.3 oz) jar Barilla Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 (8.5 oz) jar julienned sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- ¼ cup packed fresh parsley, finely chopped + more to garnish when serving (optional)
- salt, to taste, if needed