Only 3 steps to this delicious, tangy, lightly sweet Pineapple Almond Chicken Salad- not your standard chicken salad- it's WAY better!
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken (I use rotisserie chicken)
- ½ cup pineapple chunks, finely chopped (I used DOLE Jarred Fruit in the pineapple variety)
- ½ cup finely diced celery (this is about 3 ribs)
- ½ cup almonds, chopped
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt, add 1-2 more tablespoons for more creaminess (use mayo if preferred)
- ½ teaspoon salt, more or less to taste
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice