My two favorite ingredients are combined in this creamy dip, salad topper, and/or sandwich spread. And with the addition of Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix, the flavor of this cool creamy avocado ranch dip is truly off the charts. It’s definitely my new go-to when it comes to appetizers!
This dip is so easy to make- if I had any self control around it, I might actually keep it stocked in the fridge. Simply throw all of the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender, turn it on and let it work its magic. My willpower and this dip don’t mix, though… it’s just entirely too tasty. Can you tell in the picture below, I just couldn’t help myself? Oops!
- ½ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½-1 jalapeño pepper (I used a whole jalapeño with seeds and my dip had a little kick to it!)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- Chips, crackers, cut up veggies-for serving