Easy Breakfast Casserole with turkey sausage, kale and tomatoes- perfect for whipping up when you have a large army (or a few friends) to feed and don’t want to spend all morning in the kitchen.
- 20 ounces lean turkey sausage, casings removed (I used Jennie-O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage.)
- 6 eggs + 4 egg whites (or about ⅓ c. liquid egg whites)
- ½ cup milk (I used unsweetened cashew milk.)
- 2 cups fresh baby kale (or spinach), finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1¼ cups of your favorite pancake mix (I used Kodiak Cake Flapjack Mix)