The best two ingredient pancakes are back and better than ever! I mean really- what’s better than super easy flourless pancakes served with Nutella® spread and juicy roasted strawberries?!?! I made these two ingredient pancakes with Nutella and roasted strawberries on a lazy Sunday morning and my whole family fell in love with this brilliant combination. Pancakes + Nutella + roasted strawberries = the best breakfast ever!
All that’s needed to make this fabulous breakfast is eggs, bananas, Nutella, strawberries and maple syrup. Can you believe that just those 5 ingredients come together so perfectly? Well, they are all pretty darn good on their own too!
- 12 strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 large eggs (organic and cage-free, if possible)
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 packets Stevia or other sweetener (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- 2-4 tablespoons Nutella