The day before the first day of Fall, I posted my Fall Bucket List. I wanted to take a look back and make sure that I’ve completed all of the fun Fall activities that I had originally set out to complete.
First on the list was decorate for Fall. I didn’t go overboard, but I decorated more than I have in the past. I can honestly say that I’ve really enjoyed all of the Fall decorations around the house and I will definitely decorate again next year.
I think apple picking was an unrealistic item. I actually looked up places to apple pick near my house and there just wasn’t any. apparently, Texas is not the place to pick apples…oh well.
- Pumpkin seeds from a carving pumpkin or a sweet pumpkin
- a few tsp of olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 tsp salt, plus more for cooking seeds
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- a sprinkling of desired sugar/sweetener (I used xylitol.)