Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding
In the unlikely case you happen to have some muffins leftover:
I’ve gotcha covered.
See that ultra-decadent, luscious-looking concoction below? Yeah, that super chocolaty thingy lloking like it’s made with a ton and a half of sugar, 300 different ingredients and a ton of effort? Oh well: it’s just stale-ish muffins, chocolate mylk, a bit of coconut oil, unrefined sugar and flax eggs. Made with just one bowl in like, mere seconds.
On a scale from 1 to 100 how much do you love me right now?
- 550 grams stale chocolate muffins
- 500 grams Ecomil chocolate almond milk
- 50 grams melted coconut oil
- 3 flax eggs
- 100 grams chocolate chunks/chips
- 1-2 tbsp. organic cane sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- Topping: dairy free hazelnut spread, melted chocolate, chocolate custard, etc...