How would you rate your lunch packing skills?
Could you imagine if kids gave us parents report cards; I know I can get into ruts, and there are many days my kids take the same things over and over simply because I cannot think of anything else to pack.
We’ve been bask to school for a week now and we are totally rocking our lunches thanks to Annie’s Homegrown, Applegate, Honest Kids, Rudi’s, and Organic Valley.
A survey, conducted by Annie’s®, Applegate, HONEST® Kids, Organic Valley® and Rudi’s Organic Bakery® found that:
- Gluten free, nut free and vegetarian choices
- Informative, short video clips by parents that explain how to keep menus creative, packing time short, and involve the kids
- Ideas for staying connected to children during the day via notes and lunchbox messages
- Tips for packing a healthy lunch for picky eaters or kids with allergies
- Time-saving tips to turn simple into healthy and delicious