I don’t think I’ve ever told y’all this: I have a crazy undying love called kalamata olives. It’s basically out of control, and I love it.
With that in mind, I now dedicate this totally classy and (albeit silent) well-performed cover of “My Endless Love” to kalamata olives. In all of their briny salty deliciousness:
My love, there’s only you in my life,
The only thing that’s right.
My first love, you’re every breath that I take,
You’re every step I make.
And I, I want to share, all my love with you,
- 1 1/2 cups lentils, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (you know, if you’re feelin’ feisty)