This is the quiche recipe of all quiche recipes and can be totally tailored to your taste by switching out the mix-ins. BUT, it’s the egg custard that is the shining star here– creamy, dreamy, and delicious!
This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of California Olive Committee, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Pin This Recipe For Later
A few weeks ago I had the chance to travel to the gorgeous Napa Valley and meet up with the people behind California Ripe Olives. We ate more olives than I care to admit and had a fabulous time learning about California Ripe Olives from the olive growers themselves!
- 1 9" pie crust, rolled and placed in a pie dish
- pie crust, rolled and placed in a pie dish
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- cup heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
- large eggs
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- tsp black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup California Ripe Green Olives, chopped
- cup California Ripe Green Olives, chopped
- 1/4 C sharp white cheddar, grated
- C sharp white cheddar, grated
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions *see notes
- cup caramelized onions *see notes