With a box of brownie mix and a handful of other ingredients you can have these outrageous rocky road brownies that are sure to impress without spending a ton of time in the kitchen!
Pin this Recipe for Later
I came up with this recipe idea while munching on a piece of fudge last Christmas. I was somewhere in between finishing the 2nd and 12th plate of holiday goodies that were brought to our home, and like any normal person does, brainstorming how to make more.
Brownies are one of the world’s most perfect foods in my opinion (psshhh, move over bananas), and trying to make them better is one of my goals in this life. One way to make them “better” is by topping them with ridiculous amounts of chocolate an marshmallows, right?
- 1 boxed brownie mix
- boxed brownie mix
- 1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 7 cups miniature marshmallows
- cups miniature marshmallows