All the flavor of your favorite peanut butter cup wrapped around crunchy popcorn! This Peanut Butter Popcorn is for you, Reese’s Lovers!
Pin This Recipe For Later
I have a deep, dark, passionate love affair with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The hubs knows it. The kids know it. It’s just a fact that everyone around me has had to cope with.
At some point when we were first married I came clean and told the hubs how good they tasted first thing in the morning. I’m not talking about candy for breakfast- pssshhh. I’m talking, roll-over-and-reach-into-the-night-stand-and-eat-one-while-still-in-bed first thing in the morning. It’s not an easy confession to make, but I knew it needed to be said if we were going to have any chance at a happy marriage, you know? And you guys, guess how sweet my husband was?
- 4 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate candy coating
- Cup white chocolate candy coating
- 8-10 Cups popped popcorn (about 1/2 C unpopped kernels)
- Cups popped popcorn (about 1/2 C unpopped kernels)
- 1/2 C Reese's Pieces
- C Reese's Pieces