This Raw Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Hazelnuts and Feta is fresh and lovely summer vegetarian salad that will use up a ton of zucchini from your garden and it’s ready in just 15 minutes!
- 3 medium zucchini, washed and stem and blossom ends trimmed (about 1 ¾ pounds)
- 1 teaspoons Maldon Celtic sea salt flakes, divided
- 2 tablespoons best quality extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled mild feta cheese, preferably goat feta
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped hazelnuts or pine nuts
- cracked black pepper to taste
- lemon wedges