Kevin and I had quite the jam-packed day yesterday.
We headed to fabric land,
the local antique store,
and the mall. All in the name of finding some new things for my food photos .
I think the antique store was my favorite, it was like an interactive museum!
We got home, took the puppies for a walk, and filled our bellies with this amazing salad. My gosh, I could live off this dressing. It light , tangy , and combines with so many different flavors.
It’s like ranch dressing hit by a tall, garden goddess… if that makes any sense.
- 1 cup canola mayonnaise, or bean mayo to make vegan
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh curly parsley
- 3 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon herbamare
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper