I wish I could say that I’ve played an instrumental role in the building of our fence, but I’d be lying. Although I did cook up some mean deer sausages for Kevin last night, so that has to count for something.
I can’t believe how much they’ve gotten done in just 4 days. Don’t forget, they’re doing 4 rows!
We the boys still have to: extend the deck, make the gates, get top soil, figure out what the plan is for the grass + trees.
Okay, on to one of my favorite breakfasts… sleepy smoothies !
- 1 1/2 cup non-dairy milk *see note
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoon uncontaminated rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- zest from 1 small lemon
- pinch white stevia powder