Ready to save some money and eat great meals? You will find everything you need to know here at Good Cheap Eats, from meal planning to savvy shopping to eating down the pantry.
Join thousands of people who've decided to eat well, spend less, and enjoy time at the table a whole lot more. Become a Good Cheap Eats Insider to receive bonus content, free resources, and great solutions for eating well on a budget.
Viva la fiesta! These six-layer nachos are packed with flavor and are freezer-friendly. They go well poolside as well as at a tailgate party.
- 1 cup canned refried beans or make your own
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream
- Easy Homemade Salsa
- Sliced avocado or Fresh Guacamole
- Other toppings as desired, such as chopped tomatoes or shredded lettuce