Well, HELLO , delicious, warm yumminess!!! When I saw this recipe I had know idea that such a simple and easy thing would end up being soooo ah-mazing. My family didn’t want seconds of this they wanted thirds ! Nothing better than a happily fed family!
So, here’s my plan for getting this on the table lickity split. I cook my chicken (4 half breasts) the night before so it was ready to go. When I started dinner, I put the brown rice on first, because it always seems to take forever and my family likes it cooked longer than the suggested 40 minutes. Then, since my chicken is already cooked, it simply requires a quick chop. The sauce and fabulous buttery cracker topping takes about 5 minutes to put together. A quick 30-40 minutes in a preheated oven and dinners is on! Oh, and by now, my rice is ready too!
- 5 Cups - Chicken Breast Halves, Cooked and Cubed
- 1 Cup - Sour Cream or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Cans - Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Teaspoon - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Dried Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
- 2 Cups (about 1 1/2 Sleeve) - Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- 1/2 Cup - Butter, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon - Poppy Seeds
- Cooked Rice