PF Changs Lettuce Wraps~this super easy copycat recipe is unbelievably delicious, healthy and ready in 20 minutes!
I love Copycat recipes.
They’re seriously one of my favorite things out there.
They do so much good for a family. They reduce the cost of eating out, and allow you to make a restaurant dish healthier and oftentimes tastier.
This copycat recipe for PF Chang’s lettuce wraps is one of the best I’ve found out there.
It accomplishes the goal of tasting just like the original, restaurant version, while simultaneously allowing you to experiment and make the dish fresher, healthier, cheaper for sure, and more delicious!
- Vegetable Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Chopped Yellow Onion - 1 Cup
- Cloves Garlic, Minced - 4
- Ground Chicken - 1 Pound
- Hoisin Sauce - 1/4 Cup
- Soy Sauce - 3 Tablespoons
- Rice Wine Vinegar - 1 Tablespoon
- Mirin - 1 Tablespoon
- Grated Fresh Ginger - 1 Tablespoon
- Sriracha Sauce - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Water Chestnuts, Drained and Diced - 8 Ounces
- Lettuce and Toppings:
- Green Onions, Thinly Sliced - 6
- Shredded Carrots - 1/2 Cup
- Butter Lettuce or Romaine - 1 Head