This is a delicious recipe for a hearty, chunky, flavorful chicken noodle soup.
On a cool evening, is there anything better?
Well, yes, there is!
How about a yummy Chicken Noodle Soup made in the crock pot.
I love to use Cellentani pasta as my noodle in this soup.
This twisty tube pasta makes this soup just a bit heartier.
It also upgrades the standard, let’s face it slightly boring, egg noodle to something a little more interesting and fun.
I use Barilla pasta and like how the pasta holds up in the broth.
- Chicken Breast Halves, Bone-In and Skin-On - 2
- Celery, Chopped - 2 Cups
- Carrots, Chopped - 2 Cups
- Onion, Diced - 1 Cups
- Fresh Thyme - 1/3 of a Bunch
- Dried Bay Leaves - 2
- Dried Poultry Seasoning - 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Knorr Chicken Bouillon Dissolve in 1/4 Cup of Boiling Water - 1 Cube
- Chicken Broth - 8-11 Cups
- Dried Cellantini Pasta - 2 Cups (Uncooked)
- Salt - To Taste
- Fresh Parsely, Chopped - 2 Tablespoon
- Fresh Thyme Leaves, Chopped - 1 Tablespoon