Wow…………….these enchiladas! Really! These enchiladas!!! I love Mexican food. Everyone in my family loves it! I could serve it 7 days a week and there would be smiling faces all around the dinner table if I was serving it. But these enchiladas are even better than regular Mexican food. Well, of course, Yes, they are indeed Mexican food but imagine the best, most deliciously imaginable, super creamy and Cheesy to boot, Mexican food!!!!!
This recipe is a 10 star outta 10 star recipe. Everyone in my family loved, loved, loved it. It’s easy to put together and ridiculously yummy. The sauce is thick and rich and not at all spicy. Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas in a creamy white sauce, what’s not to love?
- 8-10 - Small Flour Tortillas
- 3 Cups - Chicken, Shredded or Chopped
- 3 Cups - Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded-Divided
- 3 Tablespoons - Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons - Flour
- 2 Cups - Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup - Sour Cream
- 1-4 Ounce Can - Diced Green Chilies Mild
- 2-3 Tablespoons - Green Onions, sliced