Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13 inch baking dish with Aluminum foil or parchment paper extending the short edges over the pan by 2-3 inches. Spray well with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl then set aside.
In a large bowl, using a large spoon, mix together the melted butter and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs, vanilla, and bourbon. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined then add the pecans, coconut and mini chocolate chips.
- 2 Cups - All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon - Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon - Salt
- 2 Sticks - Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 2 Cups - Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 - Large Eggs, At Room Temperature
- 2 Teaspoons - Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons - Bourbon
- 1/4 Cup - Pecans, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup - Sweetened Flaked Coconut, Toasted
- 1/4 Cup - Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips