In a large bowl mix the first 11 ingredients until evenly blended. Add the ground beef and with your hands mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
Mix all the topping ingredients in liquid measuring cup. Set aside.
On a rimmed baking sheet form the meat ingredients into a loaf (the mixture is a bit loose so wide, about 5 inches is better). Pour half the topping over the meatloaf. Brush the sauce over top and sides in an even layer.
Bake meatloaf in a preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove meatloaf from oven and brush the remainder of sauce over top and side in an even layer then return meatloaf to oven and cook for 15 minute. Allow meatloaf to cool for 10 minutes then serve.
- 2/3 Cups - Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup - Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
- 3/4 Teaspoon - Dried Marjoram
- 1/4 Teaspoon - Dried Sage
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Dried Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon - Hot Sauce
- 2 - Large Eggs
- 1 Cup - White Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 1/2 Pounds - Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup - Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
- 1 Teaspoon - Dried Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Dried Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Liquid Smoke
- Couple of Drops - Hot Sauce