I’ve had the recipe for these cookies bookmarked for some time. They looked and sounded so good….I mean…..I thought ‘hmmmm orange, white chocolate chip…good combo…right????
Well, no, GREAT combo! Wow. Flippin De-lic-ious-o!!! That’s right…they’re so fabulous you just might start speaking a different language. Yum. Serious Yum!!!
Warning! Do NOT try the raw dough…………you may not be able to stop!
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in orange zest and white chocolate chips.
- 2 1/2 cups - All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon - Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1 Cup - Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup - Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
- 1 - Egg, Large
- 1 Teaspoons - Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons - Fresh Orange Zest
- 12 Ounces - White Chocolate Chips