Wow! This is one amazing lemon cake. One bite and it instantly became a new favorite! It’s tender, moist and butterlicious. The meyer lemons give the cake a wonderful, unique flavor. Meyer lemons have a delicious taste combination of lemon and tangerine flavor.
The cake is crowned with a generous helping of yummy, lemony glaze. Seriously, you have to give this cake a try!
- Butter and All Purpose Flour for Greasing and Dusting the Pans
- 3 Cups - All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tespoon - Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1 Cup - Unsalted Butter, Softened at Room Temperature
- 2 Cups - Sugar
- 3 - Eggs, Large
- 1 Cup - Buttermilk, Well Shaken
- 2 Tablespoons - Freshly Squeezed Meyer Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons - Freshly Grated Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup - Freshly Squeezed Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1 Pound - Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons - Freshly Grated Meyer Lemon Juice