Oh! My! Gosh! I mean seriously! I think I should rename these cookies to Danger Will Robinson Cookies. They’re sooo delicious they are truly dangerous. They are soft, moist, chewy, and way yummy! I stashed mine in the back of the freezer hoping to forget about them for a bit. No chance and they’re even fabulous frozen. You have to try these. They have officially gone on my favorite foods of all times list. Bet they’ll go on yours, too.
In a large bowl beat white sugar, brown sugar, butter and 1/4 cup peanut butter, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg, beat until blended. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
- 1 1/2 Cups - All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup - Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup - Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 Cup - Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup - Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon - Vanilla Extract
- 1 - Large Egg
- 3/4 Cup - Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup - Peanut Butter