Hey guys! I’m glad you’ve been liking the new recipes!
How are everyone’s New Year’s resolutions going?
One of the most popular resolutions is to shed those holiday pounds we may have inadvertently gained. :/ Snacking seems to be a sneaky way our daily calories creep up on us. How often, when our tummies rumble, do we desperately grab for the nearest tasty treat: chips, a candy bar, cookies, or in my case, nuts? Hunger hits, and I become a mama bear.
Mexican Broccoli Soup!
Well, I like to always keep a pot of soup in the fridge for those frantic “mama bear moments.” That way, a nutritious and delicious snack is just 30 seconds in the microwave away.
- Well, I like to always keep a pot of soup in the fridge for those frantic “mama bear moments.” That way, a nutritious and delicious snack is just 30 seconds in the microwave away.
- I was asked by a reader to post this recipe, so here it is! My yummy Mexican Broccoli Soup!
- creamy and cool guacamole!
- It’s Gluten Free, Vegan, Body Ecology and Specific Carb Diet Friendly!
- so creamy!
- Complex mexican flavors, topped with a cool and creamy guacamole!
- healthy never tasted so good!
- Here’s what you need:
- 2 stalks of broccoli, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 1/2 cups veg stock
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 green onion, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1-2 Tbsp red onion, finely minced
- 1-2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- squeeze of lime
- gluten free, vegan, Body Ecology Diet, and SCD!