1/2 of a banana, diced small (do this right before serving)
Put all of the ingredients for the shake into a blender, put on the lid, and puree until thick and smooth.
Dip the rims of 2 tall, cold glasses in caramel sauce, then divide the milkshake between the two. Garnish with some half of the diced banana, a drizzle of caramel, and a pinch of cinnamon.
To enter, simply answer one of these two questions in the comments below:
(Since it's Banana Lover's Day) What is your favorite thing to make with bananas?
- 1 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- 3 fluid ounces Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum
- 1 large banana, cut into large chunks and frozen
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel (sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- caramel (sauce)
- 1/2 of a banana, diced small (do this right before serving)
- pinch of ground cinnamon