This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyItalianMoment #CollectiveBias
Time to get cozy with something warm and comforting. My Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate is like a warm hug in a mug. Pair it with your favorite Mulino Bianco cookies for the perfect treat.
Remember last week when I shared my love of hot chocolate? When I wrote that post I mentioned that I needed to write a few of my favorite hot chocolate recipes up for the blog ASAP. Today I am delivering on that promise with the most decadent Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate which I paired with Mulino Bianco cookies.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter syrup (I used Torani)
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter powder (I used PB2)
- 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- peanut butter sundae syrup for rimming/topping
- crushed peanut butter cups for rimming/topping
- whipped cream