Little balls of cake, hidden as cookies. Dairy and egg free, yet so full of chocolate no would guess.
Preheat the oven to 375° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Add the cocoa powder, butter and sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer, beat on low until mixed, add in the vanilla and bananas, beat until smooth on medium.
Whisk the dry ingredients together, add in slowly with the mixer on low, beat till mostly mixed in and then turn up to medium till mixed.
Using a 1 Tablespoon Disher, make about 28 balls, drop on the baking sheets.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Earth Balance Buttery Stick, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounce jar stage 3 baby bananas
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt