This Shrimp Scampi Crostini is the perfect addition to your holiday party menu or even for game day! It’s simple, it’s elegant, and it has the perfect butter, lemon, garlic ratio! Impress your guests with incredibly flavorful and easy crostini.
SHRIMP SCAMPI CROSTINI
PIN IT TO YOUR APPETIZER BOARD ON PINTEREST TO SAVE IT FOR LATER!
During the holidays my family always love a delectable appetizer, and this shrimp scampi crostini will surely impress! The best part of these crostinis, they are so simple and take no time to whip them up! You can even serve the shrimp scampi warm or cold, completely up to you. We had it cold for dinner the day I made them, and they were still absolutely delicious; however, I do prefer them warm.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- splash of white wine
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined, peeled, and diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 french baguette loaf, sliced into 1" pieces
- olive oil
- 7-ounce container Finlandia Black Garlic Creamy Gourmet Cheese
- lemon zest
- fresh parsley