Grilled Pork Tacos with Mexican Corn Salsa – Pork tenderloin marinated to perfection and smothered with an incredible Mexican corn salsa. The corn salsa is so good you may even spoon it directly into your mouth! Every day of the week easy!
Doesn’t it always seem like after a trip you are always scrambling around to get everything back into full swing? That’s pretty much how this week and last week have been for me. It’s during those times where I do not feel like slaving over my oven, stovetop or even grill for too long. The massive heat wave we are experiencing either doesn’t help the situation.
- 2 ears of corn, husk removed
- 1 medium jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- 1 medium Roma tomato, deseeded and diced
- ¼ cup onions, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon dark chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cilantro, to taste
- Fajita-sized tortillas