Warm spices, sweet pomegranate, and crisp apples come together perfectly in this Spiced Pomegranate Apple Cider Sangria...
While I know that the turkey, and all the sides, and the pumpkin pie are the stars of that big turkey day coming up next week, I do firmly believe that a Thanksgiving dinner menu is not complete until a fall festive cocktail has been added to the mix. ;) Usually we pick up a bottle of wine that will pair well with turkey for our Thanksgiving dinner, but this year I am changing things up just a bit. We will still be sticking with the wine, but I am jazzing it up with fresh pomegranate, apples, and lots of spice in this easy to make sangria recipe that I am sharing with you all today.
- 1 bottle of apple wine, pinot grigio, or moscato
- 2 1/2 cups of apple cider
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice (can sub cranberry pomegranate juice for a more affordable option)
- 1/4 cup spiced rum
- 1/3 cup pomegranate flavored vodka
- 2 apples, cored & sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks