Fresh, juicy strawberries and crunchy toasted walnuts come together in this lightened up & creamy Strawberry-Walnut Chicken Salad...
I will admit it- Mother's Day has kind of sneaked up me on this year. It seriously feels like I was whipping up desserts for Easter dinner just last week. Is anyone else feeling the same?
Whether you have been prepping for Mother's Day for weeks now or just now realized today while reading this post that it is indeed this coming Sunday, I am sharing a recipe perfect for a Mother's Day brunch or luncheon with you all today. :)
- 1/2 cup of toasted chopped walnuts (toast on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes, until fragrant)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white meat chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar