This comforting family favorite recipe for Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup can be on the table in around 30 minutes...
Okay, you all. I am sharing a recipe with you guys today that will just crush that canned stuff you have been heating up over the years. It takes just a little more effort than cranking that can open and dumping the contents into a pan, but not so much more that you can't make this Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup happen on a weekday evening. This delicious homemade soup can be on your dinner table in around 30 minutes, folks!
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped (or you can use a couple of handfuls of baby carrots & chop them)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cups of chicken broth (homemade, if you got it- here is a great recipe for Easy Homemade Chicken Broth)
- 3 cups of water
- 2 bay leaves
- about 5oz of extra wide noodles
- about 1 1/2 cups of chopped cooked chicken
- Salt & pepper, to taste