This delicious, make-ahead Irish Coffee French Toast Casserole is spiked with Irish cream, coffee, and whiskey...
I originally posted this recipe for Irish Coffee French Toast Casserole about two years ago for St. Patrick's Day. The recipe itself has been always been amazing, but my photos of this recipe from two years ago were seriously lacking...
See what I mean here? ;) I decided last week that this delicious make-ahead french toast casserole spiked with Irish cream, coffee, and whiskey definitely deserved a little photography makeover. The original photos just didn't do this recipe justice at all.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (14oz) can of coconut milk
- 1 cup of strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream (I used Bailey's)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 shot of Irish whiskey (I used Jameson)
- About 8 slices of day old French or Italian bread, cubed