This easy to make Tropical Sangria Poke Cake is spiked with white wine mango gelatin and then topped off with a fruity whipped topping frosting...
As some of you all already know, I have been a recipe contributor for Real Housemoms since August of last year. I am always looking for ways to improve upon and grow this little blog of mine, but I had no idea when I joined Aubrey's talented team of bloggers just how much it would do for Frugal Foodie Mama and for my growth personally as a blogger. For Aubrey, having blog contributors isn't just about curating fresh and new content for her own blog. She has been amazing in promoting and supporting the work that we all do on our own individual blogs. While I would definitely categorize Aubrey of Real Housemoms as one of the "big bloggers" out there, she has remained down to earth and is always so generous and open with sharing her experience and knowledge with each of us.
- 1 box of white cake mix (plus ingredients listed on box for making the cake)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3oz) box of mango flavored gelatin (could use orange, pineapple, or strawberry as well)
- 1/2 cup chilled white wine
- 4oz of whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup chopped peach slices (fresh or canned)
- Fresh strawberry slices for topping and garnishing