Woo-hoo! It is Pi Day!
Okay, okay.... I will admit it. I am NOT a math geek. If there were not actual PIE involved in this day, I wouldn't be anywhere near as excited.
If you say the word PIE, then I am there! So when Dorothy from Crazy for Crust announced her annual Pi Day Pie Party I had to RSVP, right? ;)
Originally I was thinking I would like to make some kind of S'mores pie. Then I started thinking about how much I adore coconut cream pie. But why should I have to choose??
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- (Or you could just cheat & get one of those already made graham cracker crusts)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (or chocolate bars, chopped)
- 1 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- 5.9 oz box of vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- (Or you just buy a box of coconut cream flavored pudding mix in lieu of the vanilla pudding mix & the coconut extract.)
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup (optional)