Now this is a party I can stand behind. Pasta-themed, and gluten free at that. If you have little ones in your life, this is an incredibly fun kid-friendly party idea that includes all! Everything represented here is free of gluten, eggs, dairy, nuts, and soy. It’s a Pasta Party with Ancient Harvest!
I was beside myself to throw my nieces a Pasta Party with Ancient Harvest pasta because I not only rarely get to see them but they all have certain severe food allergies so it made it all that MORE special to me. It gives me the greatest joy to be able to have a good time and be goofy with allergen-friendly foods with them and provide something that everyone could partake in. Thanks to Ancient Harvest for supplying the pasta, we put our heads together to come up with something silly and easy to do with the Veggie Curls pasta and all I could think of was a lion’s mane. Raaarrrrrrr.
- 1 box Ancient Harvest Veggie Curl pasta, cooked according to directions and drained
- 1 jar favorite marinara sauce
- 4 slices gluten free bread, toasted and cut into rounds (save excess toast)
- toast crust (for the ears)
- black olives, sliced (for the eyes and eyebrows)
- peppercorns (for eyeballs)
- cherry tomatoes (for the mouth)