Give me a loaded Bloody Mary or give me a chardonnay. Because when it comes to brunch, I want more, more, more.
You might say this cocktail looks like a salad in a glass. I definitely wouldn’t disagree.
A loaded Bloody Mary is my dream Best Ever Bloody Brunch Mary. Snacking on all of the extra trimmings while I wait for my actual meal to arrive is kind of a necessity. I mean, it’s almost lunch. I didn’t eat breakfast. And this girl is hungry.
Like everything else I eat, I love nothing more than a bite of this and a taste of that. Which is exactly why a do it yourself Bloody Mary bar is right up my alley.
- 1 48 ounce can of tomato juice, or about 6 cups
- 3 tablespoons prepared creamy hot horseradish
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2¼ teaspoons celery salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- Tabasco sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Pickle-infused vodka, or regular vodka if you prefer