Isn’t it funny how so many favorite recipes come from the kitchens of cooks who don’t consider themselves anything other than average? They aren’t culinary trained, they haven’t worked behind the line at fine restaurants and have never fathomed the thought of authoring a cookbook. Or even a food bloggity blog.
But those cooks, they all have at least one recipe they can rock in the kitchen.
That’s the secret to this Shrimp Macaroni Recipe. Years of experience and good, old fashioned home cooking.
- 3 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 pound bay salad shrimp
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8-10 sweet pickles, chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6-8 tablespoons of pickle juice
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper