Talk about love at first bite.
I thought it couldn’t be done. All we want is a perfectly craveable snack. All we want is something portable, like a bar, that’s full of protein, low in carbs, and maybe even suitable for our vegan ventures. All we want is said bar that’s not crazy expensive, crazy caloric, and full of crazy chemicals.
My friends, the craziness is over. These bars have 80 calories, 3 grams of net carbs, and a whopping 15 grams of protein. It’s like finding the holy grail, only tastier. Preach it.
- ¾ cup protein powder (I use Sun Warrior)
- ¼ cup peanut butter OR ¼ cup PB2 mixed with 2 tablespoons almond milk
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar, erythritol, or stevia (depending on how sweet your protein powder is)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract