This is what my evenings look like.
Welcome to a crazy time of year my friends. Be it finals or pleasing your adoring customers, you need something easy in your life. Something that’s good for you. Something so wonderful that you look forward to it every day. Perhaps something tall dark and handsome?
Enter the single serving brownie, complete with hallelujah chorus.
I’ve started to bribe myself to do homework. It’s bad. If I finish an assignment I get another Mad Men episode. But If I turn it in on time? Jackpot. That’s when I get the brownie.
- 3 tablespoons sugar or erythritol
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour or almond flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg whites OR ½ tablespoon egg replacer mixed with 2 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk if using wheat flour version only