Please please forgive my missing-in-action-ness, but I went from a solid week of rehearsals leading up to a magical concert straight to a New York tour and lots of incredible food to share with you. It’s a whirlwind but I love it and I love you too and everything is okay.
Actually, everything is wonderful! We all have to remember that. There is so much to be grateful for. I’ve got a huge batch of life- changingly delicious nutella muffins, a brilliant muffin ballad courtesy of Tina Fey, an audacious notion that I should give up nutella for Lent, and a group of wonderful readers who will eat the muffins for me.
- 1¼ cups white whole wheat flour OR ¾ cup almond meal plus ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup erythritol or sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- 1 tsp distilled white or apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Nutella (I used homemade