Whatever you’re doing, just stop.
I want to be very clear about the following recipe, as it will change your life. You will be making a large hunk of chocolate cookie dough (chill out Mom, there are no eggs) filled with chocolate that is then covered with more chocolate. And then your mind explodes.
It’s pretty darn fantastic.
I am proud to state that, while making this recipe, I ate no fewer than three bars. Maybe more. Probably more. I wouldn’t know because they have to effect on my waistline, so my skinny jeans don’t know the difference.
- 2¼ cup white whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup cane sugar OR erythritol
- ⅓ cup brown sugar OR erythritol plus ¼ teaspoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1½ ounces dark chocolate, chopped and divided