This is a delicious Swedish specialty of raw Salmon cured with sugar, salt and dill. It is very expensive if you buy it at your local specialty store. The good news is that it is super simple to prepare at home and you won't have to take out a loan to afford it. This recipe will take about 20 minutes to prepare and 2 days to cure. 12 servings.
2 tbs of kosher or sea salt
- 2 tbs of kosher or sea salt
- 4 lb of fresh salmon fillet skin on
- 2 tsp of super fine sugar
- 2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh dill chopped