Here’s the remedy that brought me back from extreme adrenal fatigue, AKA wanting to take a nap all the time! It is called grounding (“earthing”). [see: Can Earthing Help Adrenal Fatigue?]
I already had a great diet and was taking the best supplements. But my healing in certain areas wasn’t improving, most notably my energy levels and the functions of most of my organs.
BIG stuff that needed jump-starting. Was it possible that the earth’s electricity could be the missing link? Did I even believe in such a thing?
- In warmer weather, go barefoot. Even concrete allows some of the earth’s energy through!
- Swim in natural waters: rivers, the ocean, lakes.
- Take naps or read in nature, on nature: right on the sand or grass, no towel down, or against a tree.
- As the weather turns colder, consider bundling up and finding some wet grass to walk on! It feels great! (Dew and rainwater have additional energy in them.)
- In cold weather, use earthing tools: grounding sheets, pads, stickers, and shoes.